If you enjoyed our In the Hoop Maggie Doll Set, then your boys will rave about In the Hoop Charlie! Charlie is really into cars and racing! This cute set features and includes:
- Charlie Doll
- Three Outfits, one being a race suit with helmet
- Doggie Pet
- Race Car with working hood and a removable engine!
- Wrench and Gas Can
- House with bed on one side showing off his trophies and a garage on the other side where doggie sleeps and clothes are kept.
This house carrier opens up at the top where the carrying handles are attached to store the race car. What is so neat about this kit is that the racecar has a real working hood. Inside your child can place and remove the engine and play with the wrench to "work" on the engine. Charlies bedroom has his bed where he can safely sleep wihile being carried by your child. Charlie's Doll clothes are kept in the garage in the tool chest! There is a place for doggie to sleep as well in the garage. Garage has a gas can and holder in it. Everything fits snugly together and compact. Hours of play awhile your little racer with this amazing inthe hoop set! MADE FOR THE 4X4 hoop and up! Made in 8 hoopings.
Doll height come sin 4", 5" and 6.5" approximately.
A full color step by step tutorial is included with this set, so be sure to download it when you download the normal files. You can also read our online walkthrough to see what is involved in this project before you buy!
- Water Soluable Stabilizer
- Felt Fabric
- Regular Fabric if desired
- Temporary spray adhesive
- Steam a Seam 2 by the Warm Company (2 sheets)
- Applique Scissors
- Ribbon at least .5 inch wide
- Sparkle Glitter Fabric Sheet From hobby lobby where the felt sheets are kept
- Embroidery Machine and Thread
- Exacto Knife
- Pinking Sheers
- Thick Clear Vinyl