- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following is a legal agreement between you ("you" or "Customer") and Planet Applique Inc., a North Carolina corporation.
Please read these TOS carefully before purchasing, downloading and using any Planet Applique Inc. embroidery fonts, applique alphabets, applique designs, or any other digital content “Product”. By downloading any product, you agree to be bound by the terms of these TOS, as well as any other terms published on the Planet Applique Inc. website. You also agree that the products are the property of Planet Applique Inc and licensed (not sold) to you only for personal use as a single user. THIS IS A SINGLE LICENSE. IT AUTHORIZES ONE NATURAL PERSON TO LICENSE, DOWNLOAD AND USE DIGITAL EMBROIDERY MACHINE FILES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
1. Do not share Planet Applique Inc. embroidery and applique files on online groups, social media, email, without explicit written permission. Please contact email@example.com.
2. Do not share Planet Applique Inc. embroidery and applique files at conferences, social gathering events like seminars, groups, and meets etc. without first getting written permission from Planet Applique Inc. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
LIMITATIONS OF USE
3. All of our designs grant the end user (you) limited personal use. If you need something just for one personal project on your list or if you are a small business with a small run in need of special quality designs, we invite you to purchase. However, because our designs are copyrighted, AND a few of our designs are from clipart, you may not purchase designs with the intent to resell them as your own in any way shape or form, such as but not limited to, starting your own applique digital design website or business, or adding our designs to your current digital inventory for sell on your own website. Flipping the applique to a mirror image, adding to appliques we offer, or resizing them are not conditions in which our designs would become a work of your own. Such acts will not be tolerated and will result in legal actions and contact as well as having your account closed, registration deleted without any REFUNDS TO PURCHASES and your ip address blocked. We take such actions very seriously and will hold offenders to the full extent of the law.
4. Massive commercial use, i.e. a line of clothing and large runs (use of an Planet Applique Inc design more than 100 times), will require a commercial license fee and is only available on select designs on the Planet Applique Inc. website. Please contact us at email@example.com with your requests for massive commercial usage or large runs to obtain fee info and to determine design eligibility. If you are currently using Planet Applique Designs on a commercial line of clothing for mass sale or on a large run of orders, you will need to cease and desist and contain us via email to make further arrangements. Failure to do so could result in legal action.
5. We firmly believe that you will be very happy with your purchases with Planet applique! Our designs are carefully thought out and compiled for our customers. We take extra measures to ensure that you are aware of what you are purchasing when you add designs to your cart.
Because we reveal so much detailed information and because you have access to zip files after purchase, we do not provide refunds UNLESS you have not downloaded your files. Our website monitors download accesses of clients, so we can confirm your digital delivery at any time.