Imagine making a Waldorf inspired in the hoop baby that wears real baby clothes, diapers, can suck its thumbs, or take a pacifier. Explore new ways of using your embroidery machine with this simple made in the hoop design. Doll comes in 4 sizes: 4x4, 5x7, 6x10, 8x12. She comes with a felt pacifier that you can make in the hoop or she can take a Honeybug Magnetic Doll Pacifier. Her hair is also made in the hoop and she comes with three facial expressions as well as two arm types: one with open fingers and a simpler plain hand for easier turning.
4x4 hoop makes a micro preemie 10" baby (wears micro preemie diapers, and in the hoop made doll clothes)
5x7 hoop makes a preemie 16" baby (wears preemie diapers and small preemie clothing)
6x10 hoop makes a newborn 19" baby (wears newborn diapers and preemie to small newborn size baby clothes)
8x12 makes a 0-3 month 21-22" baby (wears 1-2 size diapers and newborn to small 0-3 month baby clothes)
- Flesh Fabric in Knit or Minky with lots of STRETCH
- A Cheap White colored knit fabric to line the doll (optional) -Add strength to seams
- Faux Fur Fabric For Hair (optional)
- Felt Fabric for Fabric in the hoop pacifier (optional)
- Poly Fil
- Poly Pellets, glass beads, steel shot or other weighting materials (optional)
- Needle and Thread to Close left over small openings
- (4) 9mm x 3mm magnets to magnetize each thumb, mouth and paci (optional)
- Embroidery Floss and 5” Doll Needle to make a belly button and bum (optional)
- Doll Joints: (5) 20mm for 4x4 or make button joints but you will need at least 1 20mm joint for the 4x4 head, (4)20mm joints and (1)35mm joint for the 5x7 doll, (4) 35mm joints and (1)45mm joints for the 6x10 doll, OR (4)40mm joints and (1)50mm joint for the 8x12 doll
- Scotch Tape
- Hemostats to turn fingers if using arms with fingers (Hemostats are REALLY USEFUL for turning fabrics!!!) I cannot stress that enough.
- Seam Ripper
- Nylon Stockings to contain weighing material (optional)
- Honeybug Magnetic Pacifier (optional)
- Knit fabric prints to make baby clothes layette using our download (optional) or just buy baby clothes! FUN! Who doesnt like to shop for baby clothes? Oh don’t get me started haha!!
If you need a supply kit similar to what we gave away to our customers for our drawing, you can purchase a kit here at Serendipity Dollworks. We Are not affiliated directly with them, but have worked with them on providing an accurate supply list for Juno to acquire some of the harder to find items.
VIDEO TUTORIAL LOCATED HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e59bUEkFjV8&list=PLucHAWi60F_dpkG2jpi_AniGTCjhc1_KU