Make a unpaper doll complete with three outfits, a pet kitty, and a house tote with her bed on one side and a dresser and cat bed on the other side. Its perfect for little princesses to carry around! Doll comes with option to embroidery the shoes directly on her, or to go with felties shoes. Easy to follow instructions included! You can also read the full tutorial here on our blog.
This project is for the 4X4 hoop and up!!! Yes, thats right! 4X4 hoopers are welcome. The house tote for the 4x4 lacks the traingle shape and is instead a square. You will receive the kit in 4x4 hoop size, 5x7 hoop size and 6x10 hoop size. So three sizes for each kit. The 4x4 is made in 7 hoopings and the 5x7 and 6x10 are made in 5 hoopings. A fun project especially to complete with your daughter or granddaughter. Teach them to love sewing!
- Water Soluable Stabilizer- I use Ultra Solvy! This stuff is awesome
- Embroidery Machine
- Steam a Seam 2 From the Warm Company- This stuff will change your life!
- Embroidery Thread
- Felt and/or fabric. Get Amazing wool felt on Etsy!
- Temporary Spray Adhesive. I use gunold brand but this would work as well
- 1" Ribbon piece approximately 12" long
- Optional: toothpick, feather, buttons and GEM TAC glue